As a fellow Circles.Life user, I am always finding new ways to make full use of my Circles.Life plan.
Circles.Life has evolved over the years and has become a lot more than a telco. Here's how you too can reap the most benefits out of your plan!
Unlimited Data - $3/Day or $20/Month
Circles.Life has 2 kinds of 'unlimited data' plans you can pick from. Let me run you through the biggest difference and what to take note of.
The $20 for 100 GB per month plan
- You just need to activate it once and you’ll be auto subscribed to it monthly until you choose to off it. If you do not want to use it for the following month, you have to turn it off before the next month!
- You get 100 GB of 4G speed. If you finish using your data, you’ll run on managed speeds of 0.75mbps until the next month comes around.
- If you don't finish your 100 GB data allocation, it rolls over to the following month so you’ll have more to use. This caps at 300 GB of data that rolls over to the next month.
- For older Circles.Life users, the data you earned counts towards your 4G allocation so you have more 4G data speed to use!
- Your unlimited data usage is from the 1st of the month @ 12:00 am, to 28th/30th/31st of the month @ 11:59 pm.
The $3 per day plan
- You need to activate it on the same day to use as it is a Boost.
- Your data lasts from 12:00 am to 11:59 pm the same day. The earlier you activate, the more time you have. If you activate it at 11:50 pm, that means you only have 9 minutes to use.
- Fair Usage Policy: You can play around with 100GB of 4G data before you hit the 'managed' cap. If you activate it twice in the same month, it's the same 100 GB cap for the month. If you exceed it, you’ll run on managed speeds of 0.75 mbps until the next month.
Depending on your data usage, you can choose to get either one. The former is definitely more popular as it’s a set and forget it without worrying of ever running out of data.
Biggest tip? Refer your friends for 3 months of unlimited data, or 12 months of unlimited data if you haven’t done so before.
Win Freebies via the Daily Poll & Weekly Pack!
In case you didn’t know, Circles.Life gives away free prizes in the app every week
To access Daily Poll, go to the GAMES tab in your Circles.Life app.
One thing, I never really could understand the purpose of daily poll. But one thing for sure, the questions can be really bizarre and funny so you’ll be entertained. 😂
Sometimes, you may be even lucky and win a prize like these lucky people!
All you need to do is answer the questions daily. At times, finishing the daily polls enters you to a lucky draw and you’ll stand a chance to win prizes that range from bill rebates, vouchers, and other cool prizes like what you see in the picture above!
Oh and of course, you can see how the users voted here on Daily Poll’s Instagram page for additional laughs!
To access the Weekly Giveaway, go to the DISCOVER tab. Scroll down and you’ll see a weekly pack button.
All you need to do is click on this week’s giveaway, then click the ‘Save to Enter Giveaway’ button.
Want to see what the prizes are and the past winners? Click here to find out!
Take Advantage Of Partner Promotions
Who doesn’t like a good lobang? I know I do 😛
Recently, Circles Life have been partnering up with a lot of businesses to bring the best deals to its users.
If you go under Shop > Offers, you’ll find certain partner promotions you can take advantage of!
You can also get a great deal for mobile insurance for just $8/month under Shop > Insurance which is tied up with AXA.
Past promo included partnerships with brands like Grain, MoneySmart, Grocery Owl, Razor, Entertainer app, and many more!
These are usually great promotions that are limited to users of the Circles.Life app only and you won’t be able to get them elsewhere!
Get Contract-Free Phones From Circles.Life.
One thing for sure, paying for a mobile phone upfront can be super expensive.
As a Circles.Life customer, getting your phone is easy and can be done through the app easily under Shop > Phone.
Best part is that you are entitled to $0 upfront phones with a 24 months installment payment with no additional charge!
This makes paying for a new phone a lot more manageable with monthly payments from as low as $50 for phones costing $1,200.
The upside for paying through this method is that you can utilize your phone credits if you are subscribed to the Unlimited XP plan to get a further discount!
However, the downside is that installment is only available to DBS/POSB users at the moment.
The best part is that even if you port out of Circles.Life, there is no termination fee and you continue to pay for your phone until your payment is finished.
Making Full Use Of Your Plan
There are still many, many more things that I haven’t covered in this article.
That includes the whole Discover feature which has movies and events which will only be relevant when these things come back after COVID-19 blows over. I used to use the movies part of Discover quite a lot in the past when watching movies!
In the meantime, you can use Discover Food to order from local restaurants directly as well too.
Also, referring friends is really rewarding too if you are able to refer consistently as there’s monthly leaderboard prizes you can win. Check out my top tips on how to win here.
Plus, Circles.Life have improved a lot on their roaming plans too. You’ll probably see a future article from me on this topic alone and how to make full use of Circles.Life roaming once travel opens up again ✈️
Got some tips and trips you'd like to share with your fellow users? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be featured.